Low Carb Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas are tender, juicy and full of flavor! Best of all, they come together super quick and are perfect for busy weeknights. Marinated in a homemade fajita spice blend and cilantro lime marinade.
Fajitas are a big favorite around here. They are super easy to make and taste amazing! Everything comes together on one sheet pan in just 20 minutes. This recipe is on regular rotation whenever we need a super fast and tasty weeknight dinner.
I love making seafood on a sheet pan because it takes no time at all to cook. Plus the shrimp comes out juicy and flavorful and pairs perfectly with the fresh and colorful veggies.
HOW DO YOU MAKE SHEET PAN SHRIMP FAJITAS?
- Start off by tossing the vegetables and shrimp with olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Or if you already have favorite brand of fajita seasoning, you can certainly use that instead.
- Spread everything into a nice and even layer onto a large sheet pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until vegetables are tender and shrimp are just cooked. If you like your vegetables a little bit more tender, you can add them in a few minutes before the shrimp. To keep your vegetables on the crunchy side – bake them for a few minutes less.
- Serve over some lettuce, cauliflower rice or with these coconut wraps.
These Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas can also be made ahead of time for meal prep Sunday. Divide everything out into lunch containers to enjoy them throughout the week.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds medium white shrimp peeled and deveined
- 4 medium bell peppers seeded and thinly sliced I used red, yellow, orange and green
- 1 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter melted OR olive oil
- juice from 2 limes divided
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- chopped fresh cilantro for serving
- lime wedges for serving
- sliced avocado for serving
- coconut wraps cauliflower rice or zoodles for serving
FOR MEAL PREP: lunch containers
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line with parchment paper or foil for easier clean cup.
In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, peppers and onions together. Drizzle with melted butter and juice from 1 lime. Add chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Toss everything well to coat with seasonings.
Spread the shrimp and vegetables in an even layer on prepared sheet pan. Try not to overlap too much and keep everything in a single layer.
Bake in preheated oven for 8-13 minutes until peppers are tender and shrimp is cooked through and no longer pink. Broil on high for 2 minutes so the shrimp gets that nice char (optional).
Drizzle with additional lime juice and chopped cilantro, if desired. Serve in heated tortillas with sliced avocado and your favorite toppings.
Serve in coconut wraps, over salad or cauliflower rice.