Keto Tuscan Garlic Chicken cooks up in one pan in just 30 minutes with a delicious creamy sun-dried tomato garlic sauce.
This Keto Tuscan Garlic Chicken is an easy dinner recipe that happens a lot at our house. It cooks up in just one skillet with hardly any clean-up.
The deliciously creamy sauce is made with garlic, Italian seasoning, heavy cream, chicken broth and parmesan cheese. It’s also low carb and keto friendly.
Plus, it’s super simple to customize and is perfect for busy weeknights.
HOW TO MAKE KETO TUSCAN GARLIC CHICKEN:
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil, butter or ghee in a large skillet on medium high heat. Sear the chicken until brown and cooked through on each side. For this recipe, you can use chicken thighs or chicken breasts and adjust the cooking time accordingly. Chicken thighs usually take around 7-8 minutes per side and chicken breasts 3-5 minutes per side.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside on a plate.
Add the remaining buttter in the same pan and add garlic and Italian seasoning. Saute for about 30 seconds until fragrant then add sun-dried tomatoes, heavy cream, chicken broth, salt and pepper.
- Whisk until smooth then stir in the parmesan cheese. Add basil and spinach and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt. Add the chicken back to the pan and serve with your favorite sides or over zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice
WHAT ELSE TO SERVE WITH THIS KETO TUSCAN GARLIC CHICKEN WITH SPINACH:
Although this delicious chicken tastes great on its own, it would also pair well with:
More recipes you might like:
Chicken with Autumn Vegetables
Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken
Keto Tuscan Garlic Chicken
Keto Tuscan Garlic Chicken cooks up in one pan in just 30 minutes with a delicious creamy sun-dried tomato garlic sauce. ic Chicken
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs OR 4 chicken breasts
- fine sea salt to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter ghee or olive oil - divided
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup drained sun-dried tomatoes finely chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup loosely packed spinach chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly chopped basil
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Heat a large skillet with 1 tablespoon butter over medium high heat. Add the chicken and sear on both sides, until brown and cooked through. About 7-8 minutes on each side for chicken thighs and 5-6 minutes on each side for chicken breasts. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside
Heat the remaining butter in the same pan and add garlic and Italian seasoning. Cook for 30 seconds until fragrant then stir in sun-dried tomatoes and cook for another minute. Add the heavy cream, chicken broth until smooth.
Add the parmesan and allow sauce to simmer and thicken slightly. Add the spinach and chicken back to the pan and turn off the heat and leave until chicken is heated through and spinach is wilted.
Serve with your favorite sides or over zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice.